10. “Dude, I’m going to the beer tent. You need anything?”
9. “Hi Matt! My buddy bet me $5 that I wouldn’t run out here and meet you. Is he stupid or what!?”
8. “Oh, I’m sorry. I thought this was a taxi.”
7. “I’m Loren Wallace. Jack (Roush) sent me to tell you to get out! I’m gonna finish the race!”
6. “Wash your windshield for 50 cents!?”
5. “I’m Morgan, the NEW Kissing Bandit. I wanted Jeffy, but you’ll have to do. Pucker up and give me a nice wet one, big boy!”
4. “Hey man, can you give me a ride to the bus stop?”
3. “‘Sup dude? My name’s Shane, eh, Hmiel! Yeah, that’s it, Shane Hmiel. I just wanted to see one of these cars up close and meet a real racecar driver,… uhhhhh,.. oh, now I remember,… you got any EZ Widers?”
2. “Hey man, you got a cordless screw gun in here? I’m trying to fix the awning on my camper and I thought, well, since it said Dewalt Tools ON the car, I thought I’d take a chance.”
1. “Hi Matt. Thomas Bowles, Managing Editor with Frontstretch here, you got a minute? I’d just like to ask you a few questions if I may…”
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.