10. Brad Keselowski‘s dash-mounted beer injection system.
9. Danica Patrick‘s super-sized restrictor plate (three times).
7. Gordon ordering mac and cheese rather than mashed potatoes and gravy.
6. Kevin Harvick‘s right-side ballast lead baby seat in the back of the No. 29 car.
5. Tony Stewart‘s body double for driver’s meetings, the Michelin Man.
4. Unapproved New York City phone books packed on top of Jason Leffler’s driver’s seat.
3. Travis Kvapil’s Burger King Bacon Sundae Tire Soak.
2. Juan Pablo Montoya’s Jet Dryer Heat Seeker device.
1. The jet afterburner in Dale Jr.’s Batmobile … er, racecar.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.