10. Juan Pablo Montoya thinks the jet drier should count for 10 cautions, so he’s done wrecking people for half the year.
8. Someone finally told Kyle Busch that “through the field” wasn’t supposed to be taken literally.
7. Garage-wide ban on hotdogs, Styrofoam cups and stray parts finally solved the debris issue.
6. Garage pool: Next guy to cause a wreck has to sit between the Waltrip brothers on the plane ride home for the rest of the season; nobody wants to lose.
5. Some jokester invented the “exploding bumper” and you never know where it will turn up next.
4. New NASCAR mandate: You break it, you get out and pick it up!
3. You don’t often see wrecks in Chase test sessions.
2. Somebody put the caution flag in the wash with the red flag by accident, it turned out pink and the flagman has been embarrassed ever since.
1. After all these years, someone finally got Jeff Gordon a cup holder.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.