10. Michigan TV race ratings reportedly up – another sign of the end times.
9. Judge’s gavel after sentencing Kyle Busch to lose his license for 45 days (or so it seemed, to Kyle’s lawyer).
8. Mother Nature’s reaction to a Camry becoming the pace car for the Daytona 500.
7. Is Jack Roush flying again? (What? Too soon?)
6. God does have a sense of humor and sometimes just likes to watch his little “ants” scatter.
5. NASCAR Hall of Fame’s fiscal bottom line.
4. Tony Stewart’s ego falling after the Michigan race.
3. “The Rock” rehearsing its announcement it’ll return as a NASCAR venue.
2. A PR stunt by Danica Patrick’s agent showing what she’s gonna do to NASCAR.
1. The beginning of the much-hyped, but little believed “dominoes starting to fall” in Silly Season now that Carl Edwards has re-signed with Roush.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.