Even though Dick Berggren couldn’t get it out of Kevin Harvick, we found out!
10. How Kyle Busch didn’t stick to the script and ran away like a little school girl as Harvick approached his car.
9. Reminding Kevin that, while it was good he had his wheels turned towards the curb, next time, remember to set the parking brake before getting out of the car.
8. Brian France wanted them to be the first to know that Donald Trump wants him to be his running mate in 2012. (But only if Brian does something different with his hair and can provide a copy of his birth certificate.)
7. Kyle and Kevin hadn’t yet cast their Fan Vote for a driver to get into the All-Star race.
6. Mike Helton is considering a new mustache style and wanted to know if he should go with the “handlebar” or the “Hitler.”
5. Their opinion of whether the pictures of Osama Bin Laden should be released.
4. With the Fan Council membership dwindling, just a short survey of how much of this weekend’s race they watched on TV, how would they rate the racing action and the television coverage, which announcers they remember from this weekend’s racing coverage, and how would they rate each announcer?
3. Brian France wanted to drink a few Buds before the long drive home and also needed some Doublemint to cover his breath should he get pulled over.
2. Who should be the next couple voted off Dancing With the Stars?
1. With France, Newman, Montoya, et al already on board, would they be interested in joining the cast of a new daytime soap that ABC has planned to replace One Life to Live and All My Children?
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.