10. The spotter said “clear.”
9. I don’t get shown on TV unless I wreck somebody important.
8. The water bottle I threw out the window didn’t draw the caution I needed.
7. The only horn a racecar has is chrome.
6. Just wanted to “rattle their cage” a bit.
5. Middle finger doesn’t always get the message across.
4. That WAS a Target on his car, was it not?
3. Didn’t Brian France say something about “Have at it, Boys?” I’m just doing what NASCAR said.
2. Your ego is wider than the track.
1. “I think, therefore I am, Kyle Busch.”
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.