10. Ken Schrader hasn’t, why should Mikey?
9. Because he’s in love with himself and can’t stand to hear anything but the sound of his own voice. Oh wait, that’s his brother.
8. Because there just aren’t enough wrecks without him.
7. In our best Richard Gere voice from An Officer and a Gentleman – I got nowhere else to go!!!
6. As long as there are restrictor plates, there’s a place for drivers who can’t use brakes.
5. Because his brother Darrell needs someone other than Dale Jr. and Kyle Busch to be biased towards.
4. He has to have some reason for NAPA to keep him in their commercials.
3. Can’t afford to now that Buffy probably owns half of his half of MWR.
2. Like Sammy Hagar, he just can’t drive 55.
1. Because as long as restrictor plates are still used, there’s always a chance at Daytona 500 victory number three!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.