10. See title.
9. No one ever explained to them the saying, “It’s better to remain silent and appear a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”
8. When they talk, all everyone else around them hears is, “blah, blah, blah, blah” so they resort to a keyboard.
7. Who cares! I just want to see how many people will still write and complain about this one!
6. It is their way of confirming that, “Yes, I am smoking crack!”
5. They are Brian France’s or Dale Jr.’s relatives.
4. They are pissed because their hair is constantly messed up from jokes flying just over their head.
3. There wasn’t the concept of sarcasm where they grew up.
2. They have never heard of nor seen a David Letterman show.
1. Like professional wrestling, they still think NASCAR racing is real!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.