10. Co-sponsor Kleenex was filming an in-car commercial to show how effective its product is on tears.
9. He dropped his cigarette in his crotch.
8. Have you ever tried to open one of those damn Little Debbie snack packages?
7. Stopped to reply “WTF?” after Michael Waltrip tweeted him to save fuel.
6. Had to plug the GPS back in.
5. Toyota sent out a recall notice to Michael Waltrip Racing about possible brake pedal stickage, but no one took it seriously.
4. Was looking for another can of Foster’s that was stashed behind the seat.
3. He couldn’t believe that Robby Gordon was in fourth, and wanted to see for himself.
2. Chad Knaus switched to the No. 47 team’s frequency and told Marcos that Australia had just allowed another goal during its World Cup match.
1. Wanted to get a better look at the chick with the huge rack in turn 2.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.