10. Owwww! Those lugnuts hurt when they hit you in the hiney!
9. To avoid a non-attentive Dale Earnhardt Jr.
8. Instead of “Drop and give me 20!” Coach Kerr says, “Sprint to the frontstretch and back!” after a subpar stop.
7. Because those Goodyears seem to do some craaaaazy things at the racetrack.
6. Political statement.
5. Well, something has to wake up those buffoons in the tower.
4. It’s a Tasmanian thing… you wouldn’t understand.
3. Team in pit stall next to the No. 47 had to pay up. Big time.
2. Adrenaline, man… ADRENALINE!!!!!
1. Because according to Joyce Julius, it earned Kingsford $1.2 million worth of on-air advertising.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.