10. Well, for whatever reason, at least they are standing behind their man, Kevin Conway. Albeit if I were Kevin, I’d be a little nervous about a sponsor like that “standing behind” me!
9. They insisted on sponsoring the highest number racecar Bob Jenkins had, and it went against their very nature, first sponsoring the Nos. 37 and 38 before eventually being kicked back to the No. 34.
8. They will soon unveil a new product that you spray on your nose, ears and sunglasses, so they’re working on a deal with Joe Gibbs Racing to sponsor Kyle Busch.
7. All their cash is tied up defending themselves in a defamation lawsuit filed by “not so good looking” actual racer, Jimmie Johnson.
6. They’ve been working long and hard with NASCAR to become the Official Sponsor of Brian France, because he gives the fans the shaft every chance he gets.
5. They couldn’t afford to buy Conway a larger driver’s suit every week.
4. They got tired of NASCAR officials scrutinizing their car every week for an “oversized driveshaft.”
3. They got tired of waiting for Front Row Motorsports to actually build a car capable of “getting it up” to the front row.
2. They have finally come to the conclusion that the NASCAR season is just too long, even for them.
1. Company officials learned that FRM owner Bob Jenkins was skimping on safety equipment in the car, forcing them to pull out at the last minute.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.