10. As a racer, despite a few wins, he always was a bit slow.
10. Juan Pablo Montoya thinks the jet drier should count for 10 cautions, so he’s done wrecking people for half the year.
6. Bruton Smith now thinking of leaving Bristol alone (thank God!) and redoing Texas instead.
10. For Dale Earnhardt Jr. – A spot in the All-Star Race. (Like he wasn’t going to win the fan vote anyway.)
10. Chad Knaus had some officials to take care of.
10. Slowest car in first segment has to be driven into jet dryer at high speed.
3. In the real world, Jeff Gordon would have at least five championships and Jimmie Johnson wouldn’t.
9. “If you think the C-posts were bad, you should have checked the A-posts.”
8. He rarely won in Roberts Yates’s equipment in Cup. MWR stuff? Really?!
7. Wednesday AM – Sign up for free trial of Trackpass offered during Speedweek (under a new IP address).
4. “What did you say, Carl and Kyle? Well, yeah, of course it’s OK to pull a tear off … bwahahahaha”
9. Good odds from my bookie as to whether a Busch brother will make a complete ass of themselves sometime during the year.