9. “If you think the C-posts were bad, you should have checked the A-posts.”
OK, the drivers of the trucks should wear firesuits, that is a no-brainer. But do we REALLY need an extra pace car following behind the dryers?
8. He rarely won in Roberts Yates’s equipment in Cup. MWR stuff? Really?!
7. Wednesday AM – Sign up for free trial of Trackpass offered during Speedweek (under a new IP address).
The reality is that, as the press releases clearly indicate, racing teams change ‘manufacturers’ all the time.
Who will emerge above the fray in year two, post Five-Time Dominance?
As with the Busch brothers, we may get sick of “Danica this” and “Danica that” but you got to admit, some of her racing videos are very entertaining.
Did we learn anything from that race about what we can expect on Sunday
9. Good odds from my bookie as to whether a Busch brother will make a complete ass of themselves sometime during the year.
7. NASCAR, at the last minute, moves the whole shindig to Omaha because Vegas is the hometown of the Busch brothers and they don’t need that kind of publicity.
If MY dream comes true, Carl Edwards will defy NASCAR’s orders and find a way to actually beat Tony Stewart and win the Cup without winning the race.
NASCAR’s smallest track, Martinsville Speedway, will soon receive a welcomed facelift and reconfiguration.