The Richmond race is often one of NASCAR’s most competitive. Instead, its 12 lead changes were the fewest all season. Cause for concern, or still a great race?
Talladega featured a record 88 lead changes and three green-white-checkered attempts. Did that make it one of the best races ever?
10. “Just remember, your four Cups are ‘Made for TV’ Cups. Mine are real!”
Denny Hamlin remained in the car for the entire race on Saturday night. Was toughing out his knee pain the right call?
10. Hello… the fans that NASCAR has left are not exactly the “age demographic” audience for this message.
10. Post-It notes reminding him that he is a racecar driver and not some minority college kid in the Final Four.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. rallied to finish seventh at Bristol and sits eighth in points after after being 19th at this time last season. Has the turnaround begun?
Today’s Question: With the recent changes made at Bristol the last few years, do you prefer the racing at the old or new configuration?
Should NASCAR have a Senior Tour? Why or why not? How would it work?
10. He kept insisting on getting a rolling start.
8. Using NASCAR’s statistical loops, he can prove that the racing over the last decade is the best ever!
A brief history of me: I am stuck in Iowa. Have been for the last 12 years. A good thing if you want to grow corn… not so good if you are a NASCARnatic. However, I, and other NASCARnians (I’m making these up as I go along.) here in our very small town have found …