10. From Ryan Newman: all the Bloomin’ Onions she can eat and a new puppy.
9. From Clint Bowyer: the Camo Cadillac he drove on Duck Dynasty. What mom wouldn’t want to accessorize with that baby?
*8.*From Jeff Gordon: a nice, relaxing Sunday drive in a Camaro…
7. From David Ragan: a t-shirt that says, “My son won at Talladega and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.”
6. From Jimmie Johnson: a nice bouquet of flowers attractively arranged in one of his trophies.
5. From Casey Mears: a year of car insurance and a talking gecko.
4. From Brad Keselowski : a really big glass of Miller Lite.
3. From Kurt Busch: an upside-down cake.
2. From Joey Logano: a loaf of bread with “Mom, you’re the best” on it.
1. From Tony Stewart: a mug saying “I’d wreck my own mother to win” on it. Honesty is the best policy!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.