10. As a racer, despite a few wins, he always was a bit slow.
9. Tough to get cell reception from under a bridge, making communication with his lawyer almost impossible.
8. Can’t find a ride to the courthouse.
7. Hanging out with Brian’s ex wife (and her lawyer) is giving him even more satisfaction … and it’s cheaper.
6. Like most longtime NASCAR fans, he’s just not that interested anymore.
5. Time to play a new game here at Frontstretch! We call it ‘DUH! What did you think was gonna happen?!’
4. His lawyer, after Jeremy had missed a year’s worth of house payments due to legal expenses, finally gave him the advice he should have in the beginning.
3. Gonna wait and see how all this new indictment stuff turns out.
2. Got a personal and written apology from Brian France, which is all he really wanted in the first place.
1. With things getting tight, a man has to decide … lawyer or “Claritin D.”
Fix the Top 10
Author’s Note: Well folks, I am happy to announce that entries for the new “You Fix the Top 10” contest have increase 100% compared to two weeks ago (when we had none!). And don’t forget to email your submissions for this week’s Fix-It! Faithful (I think) reader, Kevin A. sent in his fix for my “Top 10 Things to be Said For the Texas Race.
His version is as follows:
10. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, commercial, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, commercial, commercial, Greg Biffle wins, commercial.
9. Where’s Robby Gordon‘s rollbar padding when you need it? Actually, where’s Robby Gordon period?
8. I wish Steven Wallace had a Cup sponsor … Rent A Wreck interested?
7. DW going on and on his love affair with Hendrick so close to winning, then Jimmie Johnson hits a wall. Better check the hats to make sure the moths haven’t destroyed them.
6. The best battle was the Busch Brothers fighting to stay on the lead lap.
5. There was a race on Saturday night? All I saw were commercials.
4. Rockingham lost a race date for us to endure this???? Digger was even napping in this race. 5-hour Energy needs to offer free samples, STAT!!!!!
3. Sam Hornish Jr. is racing next weekend!!! Welcome back Sideways Sam!!!!!!!!!! Guarantee of two more cautions!!!!!!!
2. Who put the Yugo Gas Delivery system on the [No.] 2 car again? You were supposed to slip it in the [No.] 16 this week …
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.