10. The NASCAR season started already?
9. The green-flag runs were so long, Al Roker reported that some of the recent tornadoes in the area were traced to Darrell Waltrip’s “vortex” theory.
8. I was able to watch a rose bloom from my front porch.
7. No overtime for the racetrack wall painter this week.
6. Bruton Smith now thinking of leaving Bristol alone (thank God!) and redoing Texas instead.
5. From start to finish seemed almost as long as Greg Biffle’s last win.
4. Made for a perfect preview for next week’s race at Kansas.
3. It seemed so long and drawn out, some Kenyan marathon runners are thinking of giving NASCAR racing a try.
2. Even in Texas, them ratings ain’t gonna be bigger.
1. It in no way detracted from NASCAR’s main event of the weekend … the return of racing at The Rock on Sunday!
OK folks, two weeks ago I put out there the opportunity for YOU to get involved with and fix these lists and guess what? No one even tried! While “old farmer” did thank me for giving him a mention, no fixation of the list was forthcoming even though it supposedly was “lame as usual.” And don’t go blaming it on the contact link at the bottom of the page, it works! I sent myself an email from it!
So here it is again … You think you can do better? Use this week’s topic and send in your own list! You might even get a prize!!!! Let’s see YOU do better!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.