10. Slowest car in first segment has to be driven into jet dryer at high speed.
9. Fans supplied with water balloons and launchers.
8. Karaoke contest replaces fan vote for final entry.
7. Third segment run on the dirt track next door.
6. Teams must build their cars in 48 hours on national TV.
5. Track lights turned out for half of the second segment.
4. James Bond-esque guns and oil dump devices built into the cars.
3. Lineup for final segment determined by a foot race to the porta-potty after segment four.
2. Wipe-out obstacle course must be completed between second and third segments.
1. OK, now for the last segment, everybody turn around and go right!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.