10. “To nail us on a C-post, you actually need an official who can see the post.”
9. “If you think the C-posts were bad, you should have checked the A-posts.”
8. “Junior Johnson took a look and said they were legit.”
7. “We’re supposed to take a rulebook written in pencil seriously?”
6. Had Danica Patrick present their argument (video of which can only be seen on GoDaddy.com).
5. “If ‘We don’t like the way it looks’ is a valid reason to keep someone off the track, how come you let Brad Keselowski race every week?”
4. Simply slid a bag of Doritos to each appeal board member with a handwritten note … “U didn’t see nuthin’!”
3. “Have any of you seen Jimmie drive on a plate track? Do you really think anything we do to the car could be that big an advantage?”
2. “When we asked the No. 18 team at Indy last year, they said a C-post was no sweat, NASCAR will just make you fix it!”
1. “We had to make up for the aerodynamic drag of Jimmie’s beard somehow!”
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.