10. They got confused for a moment and thought it was Kyle Busch.
9. Brad was seen talking to Matt Crafton moments before the race.
8. As a director, it’s their job to “direct” the actors when they get to improvising too much.
7. Figured that, as a young driver, he wasn’t aware of the law to “move over and slow down when a Chase vehicle is approaching.”
6. It had been almost a week since NASCAR had done anything stupid.
5. They wanted to send a clear message to Steve Wallace in case he ever gets a Cup ride.
4. They didn’t want to hear the same ol’ song and dance from Juan Pablo Montoya that the other cars were racing him “dirty.”
3. To make a feeble attempt to appear not be kissing Hendrick’s ass.
2. They were still a little miffed that Keselowski had the audacity to qualify third, and to think it was a real race, especially during NASCAR’s showcase “Chase.”
1. According to recently-signed contracts, the GoDaddy.com-sponsored Chevy is not scheduled to record a top five or Cup victory until sometime during the 2010 season and the legal department was getting a little nervous.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.