Author’s note: This list is a revision of one I wrote about one year ago! It’s sad how apropo it is today as when I wrote it last year – ‘cept for the Jeff Gordon part!
10. Other drivers hire Tonya Harding to give Jimmie a good “knee whacking.”
9. Chad Knaus decides he is tired of babysitting Jimmie, and lets him “keep on welding.”
8. Two words: Goodyear tires.
7. While it sounded like a good idea at the time, Hendrick Motorsports finds out the hard way why Kobalt Tools are not the Official Tools of NASCAR.
6. Oh yeah, Kyle Busch… yeah right! Like THAT was ever gonna happen! (Thank God!)
5. NASCAR implements new, stricter drug testing policy… and all Hendrick cars are found to be on steroids bought from Carl Edwards.
4. Jimmie accepts the use of Michael Waltrip‘s private jet and finds himself at the wrong track.
3. Hendrick Motorsports abruptly merges with Ganassi. (’nuff said!)
2. Jimmie is suspended for the remainder of the season after excessive amounts of vanilla are found in his system.
1. In a sudden reversal of fortune, due in part to an accountant forgetting to carry one, Dodge actually takes over GM and Jimmie must use a Dodge engine for the remaining races.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.