10. No. 29: Kevin Harvick – A permanent smile impregnating the entire interior.
9. No. 5: Kyle Busch – A sense of denial and a brochure from a plastic surgeon.
8. No. 55: Michael Waltrip – A big dose of pride tucked under the seat.
7. No. 60: Boris Said – A quote.
6. No. 21: Ken Schrader – Several Little Debbie wrappers.
5. No. 13: Joe Nemechek – A sense of bitterness.
4. No. 20: Tony Stewart – A hastily scribbled note to… “invite Kurt Busch next time I go hunting.”
3. No. 38: David Gilliland – Disbelief and relief.
2. No. 07: Clint Bowyer – Grass, dirt and, oh!… That’s not dog dooky, is it?!!
1. No. 01: Mark Martin – “@#&* %$& NASCAR!” scrawled in both the dust on the dash and the white towel thrown in on the seat!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.