Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
10. Monday – Lay sulking in bed all day with the covers over his head.
9. Tuesday AM – Send an artfully arranged bouquet of sticks and dead flowers to Mike Helton.
8. Tuesday PM – Spend some “quality time” with significant other.
7. Wednesday AM – Sign up for free trial of Trackpass offered during Speedweek.
6. Wednesday PM – Spend MORE “quality time” with significant other.
5. Thursday AM – Wake up, remember where he is, lay sulking in bed with the covers over his head ‘till noon.
4. Thursday PM – Get dragged to see ‘Brokeback Mountain’ for YET MORE “quality time” with significant other.
3. Friday AM – Decides to prepare taxes himself online for the first time. Waits for a return call from Todd Berrier on the deductibility of NASCAR fines.
2. Saturday – Spend all day praying the folks at the IRS aren’t as sharp as the NASCAR Inspection guys.
1. Sunday – Decides he has “had it up to here” with “quality time!” Vows to NEVER cheat again!
©2000 - 2008 Jeff Meyer and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
What a “cheap” way to win. I guess winning at all cost should be the motto of J.Johnson and crew chief of #48. Cheap shot. How many more times is Nascar going to put up with Chad Knaus. This is the 6th or 7th time right? What about the other crews is he the worst?
watch the news after the race fines go out to everyone for stuff they do. and not to mentin the stuff that gets missed. glad ur not in the place of trying ot win
11. Whine about how everyone else is doing it and NASCAR is “picking” on him because his boss has done jail time.
lets go straight to the facts.all sports let the people get away with conduct regular people could never get away with.if nascar wants to stop cheatin and bump drafting it could easily but it CHOSES not to. big wallets need big fines.cheat once suspended for 1yr. cheat twice suspended 5yrs. bump draft once suspended 1 yr. you get the point. ENOUGH SAID!
Has everyone forgot that Chad isn’t the only one that pushes the envelope?
Recent articles from Jeff Meyer:
Voices From The Cheap Seats: The Tale Of Two Tires
BSNews! Bruton’s Plans Extend Beyond Bristol’s Track
Top Ten Reasons Fans Failed To Show Up At Bristol Sunday
BSNews! NASCAR CEO Given "Special" Award Amidst Lavish Fanfare
Fan Coun-ci-What? Just What Is It That NASCAR Wants To Study?
Want to know more about Jeff Meyer or view his complete article archives? Then hop on over to his archive and bio page.